- Prefatory note : Facing New Coronavirus Disease COVID-19 /
Hideki KIMURA, Professor, Tokai University
- Featured article Ⅰ : Battery for Next Generation
- Purpose of this feature / Kenshi. MITSUISHI, R&D Planning & Coordination Division, R&D Center,Mitsui Chemicals, Inc.
- NAS battery technology and its application with PV / Tomio TAMAKOSHI, Deputy General Manager, NGK INSULATORS, LTD. Energy Storage Division
- Market development of Energy Storage System (ESS) / Hajime KINOSHITA, Director, Associate Corporate Executive Officer, KRI, Inc.
- Next generation and post Li ion rechargeable battery / Tatsumi ISHIHARA, Professor, Kyushu University, International Institute for carbon neutral energy
- Development of Lithium-Air Battery / Akihiro NOMURA, Senior Researcher, National Institute for Materials Science
- Si Anodes for High-Capacity All-Solid-State Li Batteries / Narumi OHTA, Principal Researcher, National Institute for Materials Science
- Featured article Ⅱ : Electrification in the industrial sector which is a key to a transition to the decarbonized society
- Purpose of this feature / Naoki TODA, Chief Economist, TEPCO Research Institute
- Expectations for industrial electrification and efforts to spread them / Tsuyoshi HAMAYASHIKI, Planning Dept, JAPAN ELECTRO-HEAT CENTER
- Electrification in the material industry / Kazutoshi IKEDA, Senior Consultant, Mitsubishi Research Institute, Inc.
- De-carbonization of Energy and Heat in Industry Sector：- Importance and Potential of Electrification and Hydrogen Energy – / Bunro SHIOZAWA, Senior Associate, Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Electrification for Decarbonization / Naoki TODA, Chief Economist, TEPCO Research Institute
- The innovation in electrification makes CO2 free society and high economic growth /
Takashi YATABE, Producer, Engineering Management Office Engineering Strategy Unit, Tokyo Electric Power Company Holdings, Inc.
- Research paper
- Non-tracking solar concentration performance of triangular pyramid shape with mirrors / Yugo TANAKA, Graduate School of Bio-Applications and Systems Engineering,Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, Atsushi AKISAWA, Professor, Institute of Engineering, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, Masayuki NAKAYAMA, Graduate School of Bio-Applications and Systems Engineering,Tokyo
- Estimation of Distant Cloud Cover by All-sky Image Data for Forecasting Amount of Solar Energy for Short Periods / Kazuto YUKITA, Professor, Faculty of Engineering, Aichi Institute of Technology, Katsuhiro ICHIYANAGI, Professor Emeritus, Aichi Institute of Technology, Yasuyuki GOTO, Professor, Faculty of Engineering, Aichi Institute of Technology, Toshiro MATSUMURA, Professor, Faculty of Engineering, Aichi Institute of Technology, Katsunori MIZUNO, Professor, Faculty of Information Science Department of Information Science, Aichi Institute of Technology, Masayuki MINOWA, Professor, Faculty of Engineering, Aichi Institute of Technology, Toshiya NANAHARA, Professor, Dept. of E and E Eng. Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Degradation Analysis of Photovoltaic Modules with Outdoor I-V Curve Data by means of Linear Interpolation Method and Translation Formula with Series Resistance / Yoshiro IZUMI, Graduate School of Engineering, Tokyo University of Science, Yuzuru UEDA, Associate professor, Tokyo University of Science
- Study on power estimation of PV module with Potential-Induced Degradation using EL image / Satoshi SAWADA, Graduate School of Science and Engineering, Meijo Univerity,
Sanshiro YAMANAKA, Professor, Science and Engineering, Meijo Univerity, Yasuhiro AOYAMA, TOENEC CORPORATION, Yuki NISHIDO, TOENEC CORPORATION, Hiroshi KOBAYASHI, TOENEC CORPORATION
- Electrical Shock Prevention System for a Photovoltaic System Using Electromagnetic Relay / Toshiyuki HAMADA, Department of Electrical Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Ube College, Kenta NAKAMOTO, Graduate School of Science and Technology, University of Tsukuba
- News from JSES Committee
- JSES Announcemen
- ◇ Conference Calendar ◇ Library